Monday, January 2, 2012

The Hypnosis Behind - Appreciating Today NOW!!

What did you choose not to do today that would bring you joy because you though you "SHOULD" do something that didn't bring you any joy for someone else in hopes you would somehow be more loved? What did you forsake yourself saying I will do it tomorrow? What if tomorrow never comes?

WAKE UP! My beautiful grandfather Edward Emme, my father's father, passed away New Years Eve and the one thing that keeps going through my mind when I ask, Why did this happen for me? What is my learning from it? The one answer I keep getting is NOW is the time. NOW is your moment TODAY NOW!
Each breath is precious and each moment we only have once and if there if one thing that allows me to hypnotize myself more than any other is to remember my dad died at 55 driving his car and now grandpa at home and each death is really my gift to be thankful for the time I did have with them. Each passing is an opportunity to remember the message to focus on what do I choose to see, be, do and allow in my experience to help me achieve all of my dreams. To live while I am able,  to really live!

I am grateful they gifted me perspectives and life and in honor of them I choose to live TODAY NOW! Each morning as you sip your cup of coffee, tea, milk each step please remember this is your gift TODAY NOW! Your life is your gift and what are you choosing to do with it? The people in your life are your gifts so hypnotize yourself NOW and role model what it means to choose today those things that move you in the direction of your dreams!

Affirmation: I CHOOSE TODAY NOW!!!


Rest in Peace Grandpa Ed and thank you for the life you did give us. Give dad a hug and have some fun you guys will always be loved and missed.
Remember,
Dream it, Believe it, Plan it, Achieve it
Hugs, Kisses, Love and Positive Wishes,
Your Performance Hypnocoach
Amy Emme
http://www.amyemme.com 

No comments: