Monday, January 16, 2012

The Hypnosis Behind - Amy Emme

Have you ever wondered who this woman is that is dedicated to you stepping into your best life? I am sure if you have ever noticed my blogs you were like what the heck is a hypnocoach. Do you want more from life? Well I do, and if you are the sort of person passionate about  making a difference than you might want to read on.....

I asked my daughter Mary to help me with a topic tonight because it just wasn't flowing and she says, "What about the hypnosis behind Amy Emme?"  Well how do I write about how my brain is programmed I thought. So here goes this is what I believe to the very energy, in the subatomic particles, that make up the energy of me Amy Emme.  I have done my very best to understand how the mind works, in myself,  in general, and in very specific clients, all with different dis-eases. I believe at the core of every human exists love. Love in my experience is the highest purest form of life and everything else is just a calling for it.

I have always been curious about how to reach levels of joy and sustain them in all areas of life in all relationships. I have always been blessed to see beyond the words into the heart and the giftings of people.  So I have the title hypnocoach because well that is just what we do - we want to label things so it makes it easier for us to search for what resonates with us. I have studied hypnosis extensively, neuro-linguistic programming, metaphysics, spirituality, biology, chemistry, and well every other subject to help me to understand me and to help others with things that can assist them in learning who they are, and process to become the best version of themselves.

I got my start in medicine, always wanting to be a vet or doctor I just wanted to help things my whole life. It was always hard for me to see things suffer. Then my life took a detour and I landed in Germany and had a great chance to learn German and international business and I loved growing things. To take something from an idea that would go global was always so fascinating to me. From only some one's thoughts people all over the world would have their lives improved- how cool! I am fascinated with working on teams dedicated to improving in any form. I love health and wealth in all forms.

 I got into coaching when my former husband and I had an archery shop in Southern Illinois. I saw how the sport and discipline of Archery helped people become one with themselves.  This was the first time in my life I learned something that really stilled my mind and connected me entirely, mind, body and spirit. I love to shoot a recurve bow. Through archery, I got a second bonus I got to discover my abilities to bring out the best in my athletes as they brought out the best in me. It is truly an amazing thing to be a part of.

One of  my greatest teachers has been my relationships, those I wish I could have worked out better, those I wish I could have gifted who I am today, and those I am currently in relationship with who help me to grow in ways to keep me on a constant quest of improvement to get to the best me sooner. I still am not good at watching people unnecessarily suffer. However, in my now wisdom, I know that happiness is happeness- it is an active roll and a choice and in all relationships it takes all parties involved to commit to being authentic and true and pure in their love. Everyone involved must be brave- I believe people committed to being gentle, kind and authentic are the ones that hold the true meaning of power.

My constant mantra is to get back to love, to check in with me and to now trust my decisions and to make them. I am dedicated to being the best I can be for me and everyone I get to meet. My dream is to bring this gift of understanding to the world. Any and all learning I have, if in some way can help another, then I'm in. This is not what I do it is who I am and always have been and I am dedicated to hypnotizing myself to dreaming bigger and growing to reach all those who are ready to play full on. Feel me loving me love you!

Affirmation: Amy Emme Loves herself and me!



Remember,
Dream it, Believe it, Plan it, Achieve it
Hugs, Kisses, Love and Positive Wishes,
Your Performance Hypnocoach
Amy Emme
http://www.amyemme.com




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy Emme... you are an amazing person and Mary is such a smart child! This was an amazing topic and I loved reading about the true Amy Emme. It can really give anyone who reads this blog an insight into who Amy Emme is.

I only hope that the rest of the world will be able to see what I see in you!!!

Keep writing I Love It!