Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Hypnosis Behind-Good Night


What is your Good Night routine? How do you tuck yourself in and prepare for your body to rejuvenate? How do you care for yourself after the day of activities and creation? What are the last thoughts that go through your mind before you drift off? Are they creative or destructive, positive or negative, empowering or dis-empowering, fearful or loving? Or are you even aware?

After just tucking my kids in I began to fill with love as I thought about how blessed I am to get to share in their lives. I grew up living with my great grandma(granny), in fact, I shared a bed with her and we used to say our prayers every night. I can still say every word. Now even though, more than half the people we used to bless then are no longer with us, what a gift.  I didn't quite get the value back then, I now realize how that put me off into a loving state of gratitude before drifting off to sleep. It actually hypnotized me and helped me to think of all of my blessings and all the people I got to love and be loved by.

I encourage all of my clients to journal, and depending on what each one is working through at the time our focus differs slightly. I want to share one thing though that works amazingly well.  Focus on the good things in your life right now. Make a list of all the people, pets, things you enjoy, and all the good things working in your body. Make it a nightly ritual if you have kids or loved ones at home, to whisper how amazing they are in their ears after they are asleep (the subconscious receives it even when sleeping). Be clear on what the last thing is you put in your mind before you drift off, and and above all else be loving and positive. This is the longest period of time you mind has to work on those thoughts uninterrupted. This is the best time for reprogramming. Hypnotize yourself at  the end of each day making it special and memorable drifting off in gratitude. Journaling is a great way to help focus the mind and wind the body down and come up with an affirmation before sleep. Most of all enjoy loving you. Self hypnosis is so powerful. 

Affirmation: I allow myself a good night as I drift off to sleep feeling loved

Remember,
Dream it, Believe it, Plan it, Achieve it
Hugs, Kisses, Love and Positive Wishes,
Your Performance Hypnocoach
Amy Emme
http://www.amyemme.com





No comments: