Monday, October 10, 2011

The Hypnosis Behind.....Silence

What?? How can you be silent? Amy you mean turn my phone off? Miss that important life changing call? Turn the TV off and miss my reality show, hunting, news, drama, the world?? What would I have to talk about with my coworkers and friends tomorrow?  Ok Hypnocoach you really are crazy!!
Well, I know you read my blogs because you are a little crazy too and it's a good thing. You tune in here because you are saying you want more out of life. You are on a path most dare not enter. A path of clarity purpose and true fulfillment. I say to you, it is soooo.... yours for the taking. I say when my dad died the number they put on his death certificate was 55 however he really lived to be 110 or more because he lived with such adventure and spirit he really lived at least 2 lives.  How many are you living? Ask yourself if you are really even living one life or are you just a zombie surviving?

 Napoleon Hill so wonderfully wrote "Whatever THE MIND OF MAN can CONCEIVE and BELIEVE it can ACHIEVE.  Did you get that? Read it again. Now I want you to gift yourself 5 minutes of silence - that's right only 5 minutes LOL and start conceiving! My gift to you right now wherever you are SILENT 5 minutes conceive and in the silence hypnotize yourself to believe anything is possible.

Notice what your mind is saying to you!  Is it supportive in the quiet or does it begin to beat you up? Most of us hide in the noise and we don't get to really hear the programs that are running in our own minds. These are the exact programs that are keeping us small and not allowing us to live life to the fullest, or even begin to live. So I urge you to get to know you,  it all starts by getting so silent you can actually hear what your mind is saying about you. Once you begin to hear what it is saying, you become aware and you can reprogram it. You can hypnotize yourself for the life you really want. 

I say, BE SILENT, so your mind can CONCEIVE (in the positive) and BELIEVE( anything is possible and you deserve the best) and ACHIEVE( what it is that is really in your heart)! Start today, start now and ENJOY THE SILENCE! SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...........

Love you!
Hypnosis gets results!
Remember
Dream it, Believe it, Plan it, Achieve it!
Hugs, Kisses, Love, and Positive Wishes,
Your Performance Hypnocoach!
Dr. Amy Emme
http://www.amyemme.com/









No comments: