Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Hypnosis Behind.... Your Mask

What mask are you choosing to wear today? Who or what are you hiding from? Why are you deciding the authentic beautiful you needs to be covered up? Why have you decided that you want the world to guess who you are instead of announcing it with joy?

Are you afraid of saying you failed in business, financial success, marriage, family, friendship? Are you that guy or that girl? Are you wearing a mask that says look how I have never failed this mask protects me from you. If you see how beautiful my mask is maybe you will want to hang out with me. I'm so afraid of being discovered for fear you will reject me. I have been hiding so long I have hundreds of reasons why I cannot take my mask off.

Never fear, Amy is here, let me give you the big reason why you can remove your mask. First of all let me assure you, everyone knows you are wearing a mask. No matter how well you may have made it, even fit for Hollywood your real you will come out and emerge eventually. Wearing masks takes so much life energy, even the best actors have to stop performing and take breaks. Isn't it time to come out from hiding and let the real you emerge and be proud of who you were. All those "failures" have been the beauty of you. They have all happened in alignment with what you subconscious programs were at that time. Now it is time to put the mask in the closet where it belongs until Halloween and show the beauty of who you choose to be. All those "failures" were learning lessons to hold your hand up to and say, Yes I did this and yes this is how it turned out and to share what you learned. We learn so much more from those times in our life then from the everyday being happy days.

Just think for a moment what was the happiest day of your life and what was the most painful and which one stayed with you longer? Hypnotize yourself to realize that everything in your life has been there to give you the skills and tools to create the new stronger, wiser you. Enjoy the gift of you that sees your perfection, is grateful for all experiences that help you have more compassion and understanding to see the real beauty in others who may be hiding behind masks as well. As you remove your mask, be brave, help those who want it cast their masks aside as well. Embrace the possibilities as you step into the world- time to say goodbye to the mask!

Affirmation: I am more beautiful than any mask!! I choose to go as the authentic me through the rest of my life grateful for all my experiences.

Hypnosis gets results!


Remember
Dream it, Believe it, Plan it, Achieve it!
Hugs, Kisses, Love, and Positive Wishes,
Your Performance Hypnocoach!
Dr. Amy Emme
http://www.amyemme.com/









No comments: