Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Hypnosis Behind.... Prayer!

Whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
~MATT. 21:22

I read this somewhere once about prayer: To pray is to already have won. I loved it! I believe effective prayer comes in the gratitude of the knowing that we always get our prayers answered. My opinion of prayer is based on what I have witnessed in life with myself, and with that of the many clients, I have used hypnosis on to help them heal. Hypnosis is the key to assist them get their mind healthy so they can be clear on what is they truly want to pray for.

 I wanted to share this story of a Methodist minister from Johannesburg, South Africa who overcame an advanced case of lung cancer. He used this process(almost exactly what I do when facilitating a session):

In his words
Several times a day I would make certain that I was completely relaxed mentally and physically.  I relaxed my body by speaking to it as follows;
(HYPNOSIS)
"My feet are relaxed, my ankles are relaxed, my legs are relaxed, my abdominal muscles are relaxed, my heart and lungs are relaxed, my head is relaxed, my whole being is completely relaxed."

After about 5 minutes I would find myself drifting into a sleepy, drowsy state.(deep hypnotic trance)  Then I affirmed the following truth: 
(SUBCONSCIOUS REPROGRAMING)
 "The perfection of God is now being expressed through me.  The idea of perfect health is now filling my subconscious mind.  The image God has of me is a perfect image, and my subconscious mind recreates my body in perfect accordance with the perfect image held in the mind of GOD."

I just love this story it is such of perfect example of what I experience all the time! It works it works it works- One more verse to leave you with:

Marvelous are they works; and that my soul knoweth right well ~PSALM 139:14

Understanding how to hypnotize yourself will only help you with all you desire to create in your world!

Hypnosis gets results!
Remember
Dream it, Believe it, Plan it, Achieve it!
Hugs, Kisses, Love, and Positive Wishes,
Your Performance Hypnocoach!
Dr. Amy Emme
http://www.amyemme.com/













No comments: