Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Hypnosis Behind....Dogs

The Hypnosis Behind....Dogs
Have you ever wished people were more like dogs? Have you ever seen something more beautiful than to be loved so unconditionally? If you own a dog or ever have, you understand completely what I am talking about. Talk about the perfect example of living and always loving in the moment!

I was just getting ready to go for a walk with our dogs Bow and Arrow and all I have to do is get near my shoes and they are ready for an adventure. They know not where they are going they are just ready because of their love and trust for me. Imagine loving and trusting ourselves enough that we were up for anything wagging our tails and eager to go?!!? 

 I stepped on Arrow the other day and he yelped and licked me?!?! Now imagine hurting a loved one and instead of them getting mad or reacting negatively, they instantly started hugging us expressing how they understand we didn't mean it and then granting us total forgiveness. (WOW) Imagine how many times we do things that hurt ourselves- because we decide to take on someone else's opinions of us and begin to wear those opinions as our truths!!! Or better yet,  how often do we react when hurt instead of stepping back into love and understanding? Imagine if you could love you as much as your dog loves you. I want you to look at yourself in the mirror and imagine you are a dog, how does it feel to see you through dog eyes? Get that love in your heart for you! Wag your tail to see you and decide to take you on a walk into your happy life.

So my gift to you on this day the dog days of summer is to think and act like a unconditionally forgiving, trusting, loving dog here to please yourself and get on with the next amazing adventure! You are now hypnotized to think woof I love me always unconditionally!

Hypnosis gets results!

Remember
Dream it, Believe it, Plan it, Achieve it!
Hugs, Kisses, Love, and Positive Wishes,
Your Performance Hypnocoach!
Dr. Amy Emme
















No comments: