Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Hypnosis Behind.... Intimacy

The Hypnosis Behind....Intimacy

Have you ever just craved the touch of another? Have you ever wanted so bad a deep meaningful conversation that would never end? Has you heart even longed to be seen and appreciated? Have you ever just hurt because you just longed to be loved really loved?????

Have you ever had a call for true Intimacy? I learned a long time ago that intimacy really meant

Intimacy = into me I see

What an amazing way to shift a belief system. Hypnotize yourself to always recognize that what we crave in others is only because we have not been intimate with our self. We have not respected our desires by establishing boundaries and enforcing them. Let me take it further, the intimacy you crave is because you have not taken a look into yourself to really see and learn what it is that makes you feel loved. You see if you do not know how to love you, how can you ever expect someone else to know how to? You are only setting them up for failure I mean complete and total failure where you both feel worse than before you met.

Nobody, whether it is your current mate or some dreamed of partner in the future, can - even if they wanted to, deliver love to you in a way you could receive it if you do not know what love feels like to you. It is time to take a look into you. Time to be still and ask yourself the hard questions;

Ask yourself ;  What does love look like in relationship with others ( sometimes this is an easier place to start because we have been conditioned to think love with another) and really what does it look like with me alone??

What does love look like to me?
If I am sick it delivers me Tomato soup instead of chicken- it knows me and my preferences and asks
Taking a bath for half and hour in scented coconut salt scrub and opera

What does it feel like?
I like to hold hands when I am talking to feel the connection
Treating myself to oil moisturizer touching my hands and body

What does it smell like?
I love the smell of a fresh natural man, not tons of cologne
Fresh Flowers on my desk of Lilacs or lavender

What does it taste like?
Sweet soft kisses or deep tongue( can you describe the taste of love??? Yes you can - have fun)
A cup of my favorite tea with some yummy orange blossom honey

What does it sound like?
A soft considerate voice or a loud assertive voice of direction and confidence
Silence and listening to my breath as I remember my possibilities and talk with myself

This is such a small example and it is a start! If you want an intimate relationship start with knowing you! Get intimate with you and watch the magic happen. Learn to stay in the moment of each breath and you will develop intimacy and joy like you have never felt before! Feel me loving you love you :)

Hypnosis gets results!
Remember
Dream it, Believe it, Plan it, Achieve it!
Hugs, Kisses, Love, and Positive Wishes,
Your Performance Hypnocoach!
Dr. Amy Emme
http://www.amyemme.com/




No comments: