Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Hypnosis Behind...Being Sexy

The Hypnosis Behind... Being Sexy


Being a Hypnocoach my goal for every client that comes to me is to take them to the next level. I was just remembering a group session I had and in one of the exercises in this particular group there was a running theme among some of them- they were not feeling sexy! I want everyone to understand and feel how sexy they are! how sexy life is and how sexy is a belief system. You can choose sexy at any moment :).


There are many different definitions of sexy and so I prefer to describe what I interpret it to mean for the purpose of this blog. I am working on a book right now that will be ready for editing in August and I'll keep you posted on the release date where I will go into huge detail on this. However,  to open the topic up, sexy is in your walk, your talk, your belief that you deserve to enjoy life to the fullest. You deserve to live in the sexual energy that makes your heart pump and your voice sing. You deserve to embrace that sexy part in you that  loves your body, all of it. You deserve to be confident in who you are and desire to be with yourself and if in relationship, with your mate.

The challenge with most people is that they are trying to be sexy for someone else and they are not believing it at their core. When is the last time you dressed up for you and for you only. When was the last time you bought yourself a new outfit for example where you knew you looked hot and felt great walking in it. When is the last time you loved all of you? When have you stood in the mirror and appreciated your body for all it has done over the years to serve you? I appreciate even my wrinkles because I know I earned them and they are sexy to me because it is a sign of  wisdom and success that I am progressing through life confident at any age.

Try this get some grape seed oil, or coconut oil and treat yourself to a massage by yourself. Get in touch with every little part of you. Explore and embrace all of you and really feel you, touch and appreciate you. Put on some great music- I'm listening to Opera as I type this and feeling sexy- it is a state change a place of real love for yourself and those who are fortunate to encounter your presence. Have some scented candles and look at yourself in the mirror often and say I AM SEXY! Engage all 5 of your senses. Taste yourself with a kiss to you- this may sound silly if you have never got in touch with yourself at this level and it will feel so strange and it is ok. The more strange it feels the more you need it! Remember if you don't feel or believe you are sexy who else can? It all starts with you and what you believe.  So practice embracing the sexy side of you!

Hypnosis gets results!
Remember
Dream it, Believe it, Plan it, Achieve it!
Hugs, Kisses, Love, and Positive Wishes,
Your Performance Hypnocoach!
Dr. Amy Emme
http://www.amyemme.com/

No comments: