Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Hypnosis Behind... Youthfulness and Vigor

The Hypnosis Behind... Youthfulness and Vigor


Imagine a picture of the fountain of youth. Stretching into possibilities of any age. Last week at the clinic I had the most amazing day. After this day,  I took a few days of meditation to really absorb the miracle presented before me. I got to witness an amazing client who is one of my heroes, she was struck with a brain aneurysm at 18 and almost died. She was in a coma and when she finally became conscious she had to relearn everything from swallowing to walking and talking. I know amazing right. Well later that afternoon a woman with Alzheimers came in and I felt like I was on 50 first dates with her. To keep her comfortable we must have sung Jiggle Bells  over and over again (what felt like at least 30 times :). She would forget as soon as we sang and smile at me say Merry Christmas and we would start again. I was laughing and singing Jingle bells in June and discovering the joy in it.

How does all this have to relate with the fountain of  youth? I realized you can have a body that doesn't work with your brain and you can have a brain that doesn't work with your body and you can still remain young. The youth comes from believing in the possibilities and finding the joy in the small moments.It truly is where you turn back the clock and where time stands still.  I realize this is what keeps people young! It is their beautiful mindset of choosing happiness. They are in a habit of being happy! Do this for the next week start your day by saying "I choose happiness today" Make it an effort to see, be, do and feel happy and make those around you wonder why they can't get you down. Happiness is a choice and it keeps you young! You have all you need right now to be happy it is not something you will achieve once you have something else. Choose to be happy, choose to practice the habit of it and watch what happens. Take your control back and you will rediscover your youth!

Hypnosis gets results!
Remember
Dream it, Believe it, Plan it, Achieve it!
Hugs, Kisses, Love, and Positive Wishes,
Your Performance Hypnocoach!
Dr. Amy Emme
http://www.amyemme.com/









No comments: