Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The hypnosis behind..... til death do us part and achieving your dreams!

The Hypnosis behind..... til death do us part and achieving your dreams!

In response to a quote I posted on Facebook,

Quit making excuses. What we’re really talking about here is commitment. Until you make a commitment to your dream, it’s not a commitment at all. It’s just another fantasy. And fantasies don’t come true because they’re not real, we’re not committed to them. When we make commitments, they become dreams. And dreams are very real.


~ Rudy Ruettiger


It was desired by my beautiful friend Rick's Loft on Facebook if  he could see a statistic on:
A. Singles who live dreams


B. Married spouses living dreams


C. Married couples living dreams


Just curious what I'm up against. Cuz when your married, if your spouse is not on board with your dream, then what? Does Divorce rate have anything to do with Dream fulfillment rate?
 
Well, I don't have actual statistical numbers so I can only speak from hypnosis experience therefore, 
hypnotically speaking let's talk about these one at a time :)!

A. Singles who live dreams

 It seems to me we always want what we don't have. The beauty about mastering hypnosis is that you can already tap into the feeling of what it is you choose to have, be and do! Seriously, clients I work with who are single usually have the DREAM Partner as their first dream. Most people usually want someone to share all their good experiences with. They want to share their joys and frustrations,  because at the end of the day even though the journey is between them and God, they honestly still feel so much better having someone to share with.  

With that said I have so many beautiful friends.  All of which I share different things with. I know we have friends for reasons, seasons and lifetimes and so we are always abundantly blessed with people to hold mirrors for us! We all have different people to help us achieve our dreams. We are truly always single anything else I believe is an illusion! We can never force anyone ever to see the world they way we perceive it. Impossible totally!! ( Ok I see a blog dedicated totally to this!)
 
B/C. Married Spouses/ Married Couples Living dreams
 
Well Rick, I honestly have to say just the word Married throws me for a loop ( again another complete blog and that is why I am currently coauthoring a book totally dedicated to this subject- Before you say I do say I am!)

And to answer the question....
 
Married in this sense means til death do us part??? wow you have hit some of my magical buttons today that's why it is 9:53 and I am getting this blog out b/c all day I thought how do I answer this shortly when it is a HUGE subject! I feel an energy around not being able to fulfill dreams when in a committed relationship because there may be part of a person who is married feeling like they had to sacrifice their dreams for the sake of their partner/family, dog etc! LET ME SAY NOOOO!!! DON"T DO IT! EVER!! WILL ALWAYS RESULT IN RESENTMENT, SADNESS, and ANGER!! in some form or another! Pay Attention:  Divorce rate absolutely has to do with dream fulfillment rate 100%!!
 
You can have your dream partner and dream life and it definitely will take some serious hypnosis help! Lots of re framing and huge communication skills to make it all happen! Yes you can have it all and yes it will require all involved to grow into evolved beings :)! What dream shall we start with and I will use all the hypnosis tools I have to help show you how!
 
Write back to me with a specific dream you wish to start with.  If you are willing to do the work and be the volunteer to help others we can do this my friend Rick. (or whoever else is brave!)

 Be Brave ask me your questions regarding one dream and we'll bring it to reality! LUVU!

Hypnosis gets results!
Remember
Dream it, Believe it, Plan it, Achieve it!
Hugs, Kisses, Love, and Positive Wishes,
Your Performance Hypnocoach!
Amy Emme



 
 

No comments: