Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Hypnosis behind.... Life

The Hypnosis behind.... Life

Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.



~ Dale E. Turner
 
I am often asked, "Amy, how do you stay so positive?" and I always respond it is a choice to never ending constant improvement. It has been my life long dedication to getting the most out of life and all it has to offer. It has been a journey for me and I am getting better at it. I am quicker at my recovery time from perceived trauma and pains. Let me share with you my personal system quick and easy and always a winner.
 
As you know I was a National Archery Coach and love to shoot a bow so this came naturally to me. If you think of yourself as an archer in search of a target and the ultimate is to hit the bulls eye :)
 
Find it: What is the problem (where is your target)
 
Focus: on the solution/possibilities (get in line with the bulls eye)
 
Follow through: with the action steps towards the dream (bulls eye!)
 
You can get yourself out of any negative mood remembering this quick hypnosis reframe.
 
Remember to Breathe and Smile and the way will be made always when you hypnotize yourself in possibilities instead of problems :) There are always possibilities to make your dreams come true!

Hypnosis gets results!
Remember
Dream it, Believe it, Plan it, Achieve it!
Hugs, Kisses, Love, and Positive Wishes,
Your Performance Hypnocoach!
Amy Emme
www.amyemme.com




 
 
 
 

No comments: