Friday, June 3, 2011

The Hypnosis behind.... Complaining!

The Hypnosis behind..... Complaining.

Complaining, I have one major complaint; I least like of all things complaining!! Really when the kids say, "I'm thirsty, I'm Hungry", what are they really saying?

 Let's take a moment to translate;

I'm thirsty = I want a drink
I'm hungry= I want something to drink

We have hypnotized ourselves and those around us to respond by focusing on the things that are not going good in our life. Can you see how at a young age we established negative thought patterns innocently.

I would like to invite you to consider keeping track of how many times you knowingly complain in a day. I believe you may surprise yourself. To achieve a better life we have to learn to ask for what we really want by putting out the least amout of energy especially negative energy. We must hypnotize ourselves to focus on the positive. Nobody likes to be around a complainer so love yourself enough to pay attention. Once you notice you are complaining stop it, think about what you want behind the complaint and ask for it. Be direct with love. It gets you farther in life when you know what you want ask for it and follow through. Hypnotize yourself with positive desires and then see if you can enroll your entire family and coworkers .... you will be an amazing hypnotist and you and the world will benefit! We can do it!

Remember,
Dream it, Believe it, Plan it, Achieve it!
Hugs, Kisses, Love, and Positive wishes!
Your Performance Hypnocoach
Amy Emme

No comments: