Did you know.......
- According to the Center for Disease 80% of all money spent on disease in this country is spent on Stress related disorders
- According to the American Academy of Family Physicians, two-thirds of office visits to family doctors are for stress-related symptoms
- 89 percent of people said they had experienced serious stress in their lives
- According to one study, middle-aged men under severe stress who lacked emotional support were five times more likely to die within seven years than those who had the same amount of stress but had close personal ties
- A recent study indicated that stress-management programs may reduce the risk of heart problems, including heart attack, by up to 75 percent in people with heart disease.
- Stress-related mental disorders have been called the fastest-growing occupational (work-related) disease in the U.S.
- Many addictions are linked to a stressful lifestyle, such as overeating, smoking, drinking, and drug abuse. These are used as a temporary way of "escaping" only to compound the stress later
Stress is created all as a result of unhealthy thought patterns. Did you ever noticed that when your perception of stress increases you begin to blame, ridicule, those more around you??? Do you notice when you feel stressed you get more angry, put down all the things that seem to be contributing to it? Do you notice that you get into a space of everything is happening to you and you are in a place of victim and helplessness????
Well if you want to decrease you Stress levels it requires you to learn how to hypnotize yourself! If you can't make it to my class tomorrow night at :
The first thing to do is
(Remember Smokey the Bear, in case of fire stop, drop and roll to put it out) well he is also helpful for managing stress
To eliminate stress remember:
Stop -the story about how this is happening to you and ask why is this happeing for me?
Drop-all the doubts, worries, and fears around not being good enough to conquer any situation
Roll -like a leader! You are facing the greatest opportunity of your life! A chance to practice you skills of letting things roll off of you and not take them personally! Stand Strong and surround yourself with a great environment and people who support you to be the best you!
Remember you can do this! You Matter!
Dream it, Beleive it, Plan it, Achieve it
Hugs, Kisses, Love and Positive Wishes