Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Hypnosis behind Hypnosis.....

If I give you my wisdom, you might succeed. If I give you tools to your own wisdom you most definitely will succeed.

-Dr. Shelly




Informing people I am a Hypnocoach is a fun moment for me. I enjoy the various responses and reactions.

You are a …. Hypno, who what, you do what, and how?

Some of the funniest reactions I ever got were;

Will you make me run around and bark like a dog or speak alien?

Will you open me up to evil spirits? That’s the devils work…

I don’t want anyone to know my secrets!!! Goodness NO!!

I’m afraid of that voodoo stay away!!



The reason I share this is not to judge however it is to bring light to the power of hypnosis and all its benefits and dispel the negative ideas that were created from rumors and misinformation.

All hypnosis is self hypnosis. There must first be willingness in the client to want to make a change for good in their world for transformation to begin. It is a natural state that we move into and out of naturally during the day anyway.

I compare hypnosis for the mind, to going to the gym for the body. I train and work with many Athletes preparing them for all levels of competition from amateur to professional all the way to gold medal Olympians. I always say, I prepare the mind the way the physical trainer prepares the muscles. The way the nutritionist prepares the best diet for maximum performance.

Of course you can go to the gym and figure out the machines however you cannot see your body and muscle position the way the trainer can. The advantage of the trainer is that, they can align your muscles for maximum benefit until you establish muscle memory.

Now imagine your mind, your limiting beliefs, your thoughts... what if you knew what was really going on inside your brain at all times. Imagine if you could control you every thought how powerful you would be. This is what I prepare you for. As a Hypnocoach I have studied from the best in the world, to be the best in the world, to produce clients that get results making them the best in the world at what they do.

Hypnosis is so effective because consciously you are unaware of the things keeping you stuck. It may be a trauma from childhood a deep rooted belief and remarkably when placed in an altered state, your brain waves vibrational rate actually slows down, giving you greater access to your subconscious mind. Your conscious mind however, is constantly aware of what is occurring through the entire process. You are then placed in a heightened state of suggestibility and an energized alertness, where you can more easily change your unproductive or unhelpful patterns into new empowering, positive behavior patterns that will transform you into what you desire to be.

Currently you are running patterns that may drain your energy, block creativity, slow your metabolism, prolong injury, and keep you from fulfilling your dreams. It is now time to learn better ways to stop surviving and start thriving and that is why I am here to help.

I can help you uncover what is stopping you and give you proven tools and strategies to move you in the direction of your health and dreams. If you are sick and tired of being sick and tired or just know there is more I am always willing to help. Please just call me 239-292-5884 or call Rosemary for an appointment at the clinic. http://www.thecenterfornaturalhealing.biz/Contact-Us.html

Sending you in the direction of your dreams!

Dream it, Believe it, Plan it, Achieve it!

Hugs, Kisses, Love and Positive Wishes

Amy Emme





No comments: