Thursday, January 3, 2013




Have you ever asked the question, What is my life about?  Perhaps you phrased it this way, What is my Purpose? 

This was an act of love by my dear friend Regine and it inspired me so much I wanted to share. Many years of seeing clients and training people to accept their greatness has blessed me with the opportunity to witness so many amazing gifts of life shared. It is my opinion life is here to give us a chance to put into practice love. The first learning is to fully accept to love ourselves. I believe this is the greatest challenge facing the human race.  

When we accept that we are here to practice love we must first clarify what is love in the way I speak of it. Love as described here is when you open up to be courageous and trust in the impeccability of  you words.  When you choose to let the stories go that run in the hamster wheel of your mind and accept that every moment you have spent in this lifetime has been given to you to help you learn acceptance. EVERY MOMENT, a chance to see to feel, to experience, and most of all love through the pain and emerge with more compassion and understanding, purpose and passion, where before,  there may have been only judgment.

I am deeply grateful for you sharing your life with me and for you giving me the chance to share with you. This is one way I get to practice love. Inside of you is a wonderful amazing student and teacher. By transforming all your energy and  faith into living acts of love you really get to know yourself and to experience true greatness.
 You don't have to find love it will choose you in each moment all you have to do is allow it in. Celebrate it's presence through total self surrender. You deserve love and the more you acknowledge that the more you will be surrounded by and able to enjoy it. This is your true life's purpose to love in all you do.

AffirmationI choose to share my life by allowing love in and sending it out!

Dream it, Believe it, Plan it, Achieve it!
Hugs, Kisses, Love and Positive Wishes,
Your Hypnocoach,
Amy Emme




No comments: