Monday, May 30, 2011

The Hypnosis behind Memorial day!

The Hypnosis behind Memorial Day…..


Waking up this morning I was excited to have the day to spend with my kids and it got me into a state of gratitude and wondered why we were gifted this day off. Have you ever wondered why we get Memorial Day off or what it was?

Thank God for the dream of Google and its results because I was blessed to find;

According to the United States Department of Veterans Affairs,

Memorial Day is a day for remembering and honoring military personnel who died in the service of their country, particularly those who died in battle or as a result of wounds sustained in battle.

Just think about that for a moment!! They died they sacrificed their life dedicated to the dream they were serving their families, their current generation, and generations to come.

       
        THEY SACRIFICED THEIR LIVES FOR US &               OUR DREAMS!!!


I personally believe they didn’t enter battle to die rather to live for the sake of their dreams. Their belief system at that time (their self hypnosis) was if they gave everything, they were securing for this great country, a better present and future. They had to hypnotize themselves in a belief system so strong that even the fear of death became second to the mission. How amazing….. putting the fear of death second to the belief of the pursuit of a dream. A dream at all costs- the mind is such a powerful thing.

They died for the dream that we live today, or do we? A hero sacrificed their life to give you the chance to live your dream!  I have to admit,  I get a little passionate about this as I watch so many people sitting idly by not dreaming, believing, planning or achieving anything, rather,  letting life happen to them instead of creating it. It makes me wonder if that person who sacrificed their life for me would they be proud of how I am living my life?

Ask yourself, would the people we remember today look at me and die for me again? For my dreams? My families dreams?

It really motivated me today to revisit my dreams and take more action and to stay in gratitude to all those who made it possible for me to be here living my dream. Thank you beautiful Angels who made my life possible. I promise you I am dreaming, believing, planning and achieving so that as Jackie Robinson said “ A life Is not important except in the impact it has on other lives” I can make you all proud as a token of gratitude you have done for me. I daily hypnotize myself to have the courage in the face of everyone and everything to stand for what I believe in and to empower my clients to do the same.

On this special day I’m so grateful for the people who died. Those heroes who had the ability to hypnotize themselves so I could live my dream! Thank you on behalf of me and my family and friends! On this day we stand in gratitude and from our hearts we salute you!

Amy Emme

No comments: