Friday, August 27, 2010

YOU MATTER! I MATTER!

Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat! ~Mother Theresa

What did she mean by this? In my interpretation we must see those who cannot see themselves, hear those who cannot cry out, be a voice for those who cannot speak! Give hope to the hopeless and a chance to those who have been written off. There are so many ways to starve the spirit and to turn our backs on our fellow humans.


How about turning our back on ourself?!?!?


Hmmmm.......

There comes a time in life when we must make that choice- the choice to rise up or slowly die. There comes a time in life when you say and declare to the world you matter!

Is today your day?

Is this your moment?

Do you matter enough and have the strength to choose to start living or are you at the point in your life where you are just too beat up? Are you having trouble seeing yourself much less calling out for help? Wherever you are on that spectrum here is your start, you found this blog because you called it to you.

Let me be the first to tell you, you are not alone most importantly you matter! You matter so much and are so powerful that just in your smile alone you hold the power to change the world.

So you have taken the first step, from this day foward I am going to be giving you tips to awaken your spirit and guide you in the direction your spirit is calling for so you can live a life you dream of.

I remember when I was on the shower floor crying to die I was mad when the morning came because the pain was just too great. I was all alone (or so I though) and weak, I was that person! I was invisible and had no voice I just wished for someone to feed me..... guess what they showed up and my life has never been the same! Let me be that person for you! Together we can do this are you ready to say to the world I MATTER! not only say it, scream, and declare I MATTER!

This is your moment!!! My commitment to me and you is to start writing and step by step I will share all the life lessons from me, my friends and acquaintences, coaching and hypnosis processes in my tool box that helped me to help you!

Because you are my friend now and you will not go hungry! We were destined to come together for the benefit of us both and for the world!

Until later,

Hugs, Kisses, Love & Positive Wishes!!

AMY

No comments: