Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I give myself permission to be all that I can be!

Today I find myself so inspired to write about this topic because I want more :)!  I want more for my life and for your life! The challenge I have had in the past with having a dream is that I found myself putting up blocks of not being good enough, what will people think of me and  feeling overwhelmed by not knowing where to start or how to start?!?!


Then a great friend of mine who is a life coach challenged me to start living from the space of what I want. She showed me how I was living my life out of guilt, should and fears. Just to give you an example of  how controlled I was by the guilt I had even given the dogs control over me! (THE DOGS??) It looked something like this,.....

I am so tired I have worked nonstop since 5am and I only got 3 hours of sleep ohhh please don't look at me, please don't bark when I walk past the door, I will get to you later I just really have to get this work done.  It's now 11:00 p.m. and  I "SHOULD" walk them, I feel guilty I was so busy today I didn't have time for them so even though I am past exhausted I "SHOULD" take them for a walk. Important to note, it wasn't because I wanted to, it was because I "SHOULD" because that is what "good" dog owner does. It translated into, I "SHOULD" do the dishes right now because my husband likes a tidy house and that is what a "good" wife does. I "SHOULD" make homemade meals for my family because that is what a "good" mom does! See where I am going with this and the energy behind it??? This is no way to live! All this "shoulding" was the obstacle in the way of me and my dreams of being all I can be.

Dreams are created and built from a totally different energy. Dreams are made from a desire and a want to space that is originated in love and permission to be all I can. Dreams are from a place of power and choice. Dreams come from a purpose and plan that seeks to serve the dreamer from their highest self, for their highest self, for the greatest service of ALL!! It is a space of joy and hope. It is the Dream that gets you singing out of bed and keeps you skipping the whole day. Dreams are the possibility that what you do for you and others matters and it will grow into your legacy.

So now I am living my dream and the simple transition was me saying and asking these things:

1. Do I give myself permission to be all that I can be? YES I give myself permission to be all that I can be.

2. Am I choosing the life I desire to create and if so where am I creating from? Where is this coming from guilt or love?

When I can answer I am choosing from love for me, it translates naturally into love for everyone else. When I am being all I can be in love then I am living my dream! So I challenge you to become aware of where you are operating from and give yourself permission to be all that you can be! My gift to you, is that now you have the awareness that from this moment forward, in all your choices to create the life of your dreams, you can now choose from love!

You can do it! Choose Love!!!

Hugs, Kisses, Love, and Positive Wishes!
Amy

No comments: